1. CHANGES TO TERMS. We reserve the right to add to, delete or modify these Terms at any time. Such changes, modifications and deletions shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Your continued use of this Site after the changes become effective means that you are agreeing to be bound by the changes. As a result, we encourage you to review the Terms periodically.
2. CHANGES TO THE SITE. You acknowledge and agree that we may stop providing the service and content of our Site to you or to users generally, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice to you, at our sole discretion. Further, we may add, change, delete, discontinue, modify, remove, or suspend any aspect of the Site’s Services or Content (as defined below), at any time, without notice and without liability. You understand and agree that we are not liable to you in any manner for your inability to access or use any of the Site’s services and/or content.
4. OWNERSHIP AND USE OF OUR SITE AND CONTENT. Trademarks on this Site are owned by NFoods Base LLC. All other Site images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, text, audio clips, video clips, software, HTML code, scripts, artwork, graphic materials, or other copyrightable elements, including the selection, sequence and “look and feel” and arrangements of such items (collectively, the “Content”) are the property of NFoods Base LLC and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. federal and state laws and regulations, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties. We hereby grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to access and use the Site, Sites, and associated Content, for personal use only in accordance with these Terms. Personal use means nothing commercial or even charitable, whether or not money or other compensation or consideration is involved and whether or not it is for your benefit or for someone else’s. Except as specifically permitted by us, you shall not reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, or circulate any Content to any third party (including without limitation, the display and distribution of the Content via a third-party website) without the express written consent of NFoods Base LLC. You may not alter, delete, or conceal copyright or other notices, even if we let you download, display, print or share the Content with others. You further agree that you will not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise modify the Content. Unauthorized or prohibited use of the Content may subject you to civil liability and criminal prosecution, or both under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
6. PRODUCT DISPLAY AND ORDERS. All features, specifications, products and prices of products and services described on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. From time to time there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currency of any information on the Site. We reserve the right to make changes in information about price, description, or availability without notice. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Site; however, the actual color you will see will depend on your computer, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display our colors. The inclusion of any products or Sites on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or Sites will be available over the internet.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend us against any demands, claims or actions brought against us arising as a result of any breach or violation of our Terms by you (“Claim”) and you shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) resulting from any such Claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume exclusive defense against any Claim and all negotiations for settlement or compromise, and you agree, upon request, to cooperate with us in the defense, settlement, or compromise of any such Claim.
8. ENTIRE WRITTEN AGREEMENT. These Terms, together with any other regulations, procedures, and policies which we refer to are hereby incorporated by reference and contain the entire agreement you have with NFoods Base LLC regarding the Site, Content and other subject matter set forth herein and supersede any and all prior or inconsistent understandings that may apply to the subject matter.
9. SEVERABILITY. The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any term or condition is severable and shall not affect the rest of our Terms and any unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible. Headings are purely for reference and shall not affect the meaning of any term or condition. Any provision which must survive to allow us to enforce its meaning shall survive termination.
10. ORDER LIMITATIONS. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us and/or or to limit quantities in any order, without giving any reason or for no reason, if we determine it is in our best interests to do so. If we reject your order or reduce the quantities of any items in your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail and/or billing address you gave us when you placed the order.
11. FORCE MAJEURE. We shall be excused from performance under these Terms if we fail or are prevented, forbidden or delayed from performing by reason of: (a) any provision of any present or future law or regulation or order of any court, the United States of America, or any State or local government body, (b) any act or omission of a third party, or (c) any act, emergency condition, war, computer or telecommunications failure or other circumstance beyond our control.
12. RETURN POLICY. Users may return defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received without penalty. When we receive your return, we reserve the right to inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund. If the product is not defective, return shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
13. SHIPPING POLICY. Shipping prices may vary based on your location and order quantity. We will ship your order as immediately as practicable. Our priority is to make sure you receive your package in a timely manner. You can help make sure nothing goes wrong with your delivery by checking your confirmation email to make sure there are no errors in your address details. Please be sure your unit number is included for apartment buildings. All orders placed on our Site are subject to product availability. In the event your order never arrives, notification of lost items must be received within 30 days from receipt of the shipping confirmation e-mail.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the Site for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Site at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Site is at your sole risk.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no case shall we, our employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the Site or any products procured using the Site, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Site or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Site or any Content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Site, even if advised of their possibility. Because some States or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such States or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Effective Date: Dec 15, 2021
- Information we collect
We collect, store and use the following personal information:
- Information you provide - Information that you provide by registering or subscribing to our website services. This includes profile information, payment information, address, contact information, or any other information you provide.
- Information Automatically collected by the platform - Information about the way you navigate our site, operating system, browser and hardware information and analytics information.
- Information provided by other sources - When coming to our site though social media platforms or search engines like google, these sites may provide information to us.
Our website uses "cookies" to keep track of specific information and tracks visits to our sites. Cookies are small pieces of digital information stored by your browser on your computer that tracks initial and returning visits, browsing patterns on our site, and products ordered and viewed. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. You need to have cookies enabled on your computer in order to use our site.
- Use of collected information
- Enable your use of the services available in the website.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services
- To provide value-added services to our Customers including without limitation to providing buying pattern and buying behavioral data to our members to facilitate marketing initiatives and decision-making.
- Improve your browsing experience.
- Collect payments according to subscription.
- Send email notifications requested by users or commercial communications.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- Other purposes described at the time of collection.
- - Security of Information
The security of your data is important to us, and we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted [using SSL technology. However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in a phone call or email. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
- - Third Party Websites
Our website might contain links for third party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- - Contact